And I’ll provide the products!
That’s right, I’m looking for a fellow natural to review products that have ingredients that I don’t use. These may include silicones or mineral oil. Although these ingredients don’t work for me, I know that a lot of people still have great success with them.
This may be right for you if:
- You are fully natural or transitioning and plan to BC in the next month or 2
- Do not have a BKT, texturizer, or excessive heat damage
- Wear your hair in a variety of styles, or at least 2 or 3
- Have a good writing style with proper grammar and spelling
- Have a friendly personality
- Can provide pictures of your hair and possibly the products. No camera phone pictures please.
- Write in depth reviews, having used the product at least twice and possibly in different ways
- You are subscribed to this blog and have been a reader
- Do not use hard core curse words or use derogatory terms. I also don’t allow terms like “good hair” “bad hair” etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Free products from time to time
- If you have a blog or YouTube, this is a good way to get a little exposure. I don’t mind if you post your reviews to your own blog but I would rather not have reviews submitted to other blogs.
How can you apply?
- Send me a sample product review. It can be any hair product. Please include pictures or whatever else you might see fit. This sample is an example to me how you will perform in the future.
- I will then pick three (3) top reviewers and post their reviews here on my blog. I’ll have a poll and let my readers pick the winner. The runners up will receive a little gift as well. The winner will receive about 3 products from Mizani to start reviewing, as well as more in the future.