I’ve got a great giveaway from OSISI, a website full of unique African inspired fashion.OSISI was kind enough to let me choose an item for my lovely readers and I chose the Red and Navy Scarf by Teasch. As you can see by the pictures below, it looks great both in the hair and anywhere else!
- Show OSISI some love on Facebook by throwing them a “Like” and/or follow them on Twitter or Pinterest. Come back here and let me know what you did.
- Only current subscribers or Newly Natural Facebook fans may enter.
- The winner will be chosen randomly.
- The contest will end August 17th 2012.
- Only one entry per person.
From the OSISI website:
OSISI is an independent fashion company focused on African-inspired designs. Our customers have the opportunity to buy and wear beautifully-crafted pieces made by top designers from Nigeria, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Uganda, and the US. We offer women’s dresses, tops, pants, jackets, jewelry, handbags, skirts, and men’s shirts.
As one of the few African fashion retailers online, OSISI prides itself on culture, quality, and service. We hope to contribute to the sustainability of the African fashion market by raising the profile of our partner-designers. We also aim to promote cultural interaction through fashion, and encourage people of all backgrounds to buy and wear our pieces. Most importantly, OSISI strives to provide our customers with impeccable service and a fantastic online shopping experience.
Powered by Facebook Comments