Products I Love
I do a lot of product reviews and though I might like a product a lot, it doesn’t mean that I will use it on a regular basis. Here are the products that are usually in my rotation. I have not reviewed a few of these, but I will update as I add reviews.
How do I choose my products?
- Must have a pleasant smell
- Must have mostly quality ingredients and no silicones (unless straightening)
- Must leave my hair feeling relatively soft
- Must be a reasonable price
- Available locally is a plus, but not a requirement
Leave in Conditioners:
Aloe Vera Gel
Jojoba Oil (Great for scalp)
Olive Oil (Great for oil rinsing)
Grapeseed Oil (very light, great for sealing ends)
Castor Oil (Great for oil rinsing)
Coconut oil (Great for scalp and sealing)
Red Palm Oil (Oil rinsing and scalp)
Aveda Anti Humetecant Pomade——————————————————–
The following are the different styles that I like to wear and what products I usually end up using for those styles.
Twists/Braids/Bantu Knots: Karen’s Body Beautiful Hair Milk and any butter/creams
Wash n Go (no frizz control): Any leave in or butter
Powered by Facebook Comments